Yo-get-it Frozen Yogurt Franchising Opportunities
Leading chain of Australian owned and operated frozen yogurt bars. Yo-get-it was established in 2009 and is a unique self serve frozen yogurt and smoothie bar where the customers can “yo-guess-it and Yo-get-it for FREE”. Simply, if you can guess the weight of your creation you get it for free.
All our yogurts are 100% natural, low sugar, low fat and stacked full of probiotic and prebiotic cultures. We have a lactose free and high protein range too!
Yo-get-it Frozen Yogurt Franchise Information
- Slogan: Yo-get-it frozen yoget bar
- Year of establishment: 2009
- Capital Investment required: AUD $200,000 – $300,000
- Number of employees required: 10 – 20
- Qualifications required: Food safety supervisor certificate and all local council health and safety licenses.
- Types of Training Provided:
There is two week in house training provided in our Melbourne office and within one of our company owned stores.
Training is conducted by a senior manager of the business and covers all administrative, financial as well as operational components of the business.
Furthermore every franchisee will have a local operational manager who will work in the franchisees business for the first two weeks of opening to ensure you are not thrown in the deep end.
There is also a 24/7 phone number hotline for franchisees as well as fortnightly meetings and catch ups with your area manager.
- Types of Marketing Support provided:
We have a dedicated marketing manager that does all marketing collateral for the group. There is a streamline process which enables franchisees to have direct access to all marketing material needed for any promotion or event as well as the support to help launch individual franchise promotions.
- Requirement to make a good franchisee:
Most importantly we want people who love customer service and love Yo-get-it!
If you have a hard working and dedicated personality you will thrive in this business.
People who have worked in retail or in a business management environment are preferred but definitely not essential.
- What will your company provide to franchisee:
All the training you can possibly need is all covered – everything form choosing a store location, negotiating a lease, store fitout, operations and procedures right down to the nitty gritty of the accounting and financial work is all ticked off on.The on-going training and support and access to a dedicated area manager is un-parallel!
- Franchise opportunities within Australia: New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory, South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia, Tasmania
- Contact email for further franchise discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The above information is provided by: Scott Bradley CEO & Founder
Hear more from Scott Bradley CEO & Founder of Yo-get-it
(Images Courtesy of Yo-get-it – Used with permission)