One common challenge small businesses and startups encounter, is to self-manage their social media marketing campaigns internally alongside with all other administrative work. . Imagine trying to keep track of social media post or message across 5-10 different media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and so on… How stressful it must be! Sprout Social might just be the right solution for you!
Features Available on Sprout Social
Just to highlight some rich features available on sprout social:
1. Engagement – Never to miss another message from customers or fans with the single stream inbox.
2. Publishing – Easily post or even schedule social media post and message across social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and much more…
3. Analytics – Enjoy unlimited media statistics and dashboard style reporting from all your different social media accounts. With even the ability of exporting analytics data for presentation or even data crunching analysis.
4. Monitoring – Understand and be on top of what people or clients are saying about your business or brand with the keyword monitoring feature.
5. CRM – Client Relationship Management, have the power of your contacts records on your fingertips.
6. Mobile-ready – Unique and pleasant user experience regardless of location and the different devices they are using to access sprout social.
Sprout Social is one of the best and most comprehensive social media management tool which allows you to post, manage, monitor and analyze all your business social media account from one online platform. With Sprout Social’s all in one simplified social dashboard solution, you can concentrate on running and growing your business yet not at the same time manage your business fans, clients, customers and followers easily and peacefully.
Sprout Social offers a free 30 days trial for sign up. Thereafter, you can sign up for plans ranging from $39 to $99 monthly. Though the price plans might be a little steep, however a good and comprehensive social media tool is well worth investing in to keep in touch and engage with your client, customers and fans. Go on and give it a try.