Brazilian Beauty Australia Franchising Opportunities
Brazilian Beauty is a premium Australian franchise brand offering expert traditional and technology based beauty treatments resulting in clients looking and feeling gorgeous.Each and every team member upholds the company mantra of ‘the client is king’ and in return we treat our team and franchisees as we would our clients. The treatment experience is geared towards the active, modern, professional client who wants maximum results and service in a minimum of time without too much fuss. Our team are well educated, passionate professionals who deliver maximum service and solutions in a professional, consistent and timely manner. We work collectively and collaboratively as a group to raise the bar in the beauty industry and in turn gain a competitive advantage.
The treatment offering comprises of hair removal both waxing and IPL laser hair removal. Beauty treatments offered include lash and brow treatments, massage, spray tanning and a range of advanced technology based including IPL, LED, Microdermabrasion and Dermal Rolling. As a complement to the treatment offering we offer clients a range of retail products including ASI and Youngblood makeup, ASI and Dermalogica skin care, Brazilian Beauty Ultimate waxing and hair removal aftercare products and Vani-T after tanning care products.
Brazilian Beauty Australia Franchise Information
- Slogan: Look and Feel Gorgeous
- Year of establishment: 2010
- Capital Investment required: AUD $300,000 – $350,000
- Number of employees required: 5
- Qualifications required: N.A.
- Types of Training Provided:
A challenge for any business owner is training team members to a standard that reflects the brand offering as a result franchisees have the choice of sending all new team members to be comprehensively trained at the Brazilian Beauty training centre located at head office.Brazilian Beauty share knowledge and resources and believe quality measurable initial and ongoing training is essential to the group’s success. We take pride in our structured training programmes delivery and have a dedicated Training Manager to deliver the following training and education strategies.
- New salon: New Franchisee Training Programme (4 weeks)
- New Salon: New Salon Opening Team Member Training Programme (2 weeks)
- Existing Salon: New Team Member Induction (4 day)
- Advanced team Member Therapy Skills (2 days)
- Monthly Manager Meeting and Training (4 hours monthly)
- Monthly Franchisee Meeting (4 Hours monthly)
- Types of Marketing Support provided:
Award winning branding and marketing campaigns provide a competitive lead setting Brazilian Beauty apart from other industry competitors. The state of the art Brazilian Beauty website with a real time online booking engine, updates client bookings directly into franchisees CRM business software. A digital marketing strategy managed and funded by the group marketing fund coupled with a yearly structured Marketing Plan and all associated artwork guide you to marketing success.
- Comprehensive Yearly Marketing Plan Provided with all associated artwork, promotion detail sheets and marketing checklists
- Award winning radio advertising campaigns
- Print Media/PR/Magazines/Flyers/Referral Cards/Newsletters
- Monthly marketing guidance and operation direction on implementation
- Digital Marketing and SEO via an 800,000 keyword in house managed strategy
- Social Media via 17,000 Likes, Daily updates, Blogs
- Email database updates to 300,000 Australia wide clients monthly
- Industry leading Website maximising search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Online real time client booking engine
- Requirement to make a good franchisee: Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Willing to learn and become part of the Brazilian Beauty community.
- What will your company provide to franchisee:A head office support team of 11 team members based at one location covering every aspect of the business for all your day to day operational and training support needs. Help is always available; the support team can be accessed by both franchisees and team members via, phone email and a community forum.
- Regular hands on salon ‘Full Day Operational Heath Checks’ on your franchise and your entire team
- IT systems support
- Documentation and procedure support
- Centralised IT systems and security
- Remote reporting access support, daily, weekly and monthly reporting review
- Marketing and advertising support
- In House accountant – review of franchisee profitability monthly
- Systemised payroll support
- KPI and benchmark monitoring support, sales and P&L
- Group social media discussion forums
- Promotion and event support
- Consolidated group performance reports sent to franchisees weekly
- Monthly meetings
- Awards Ball
We believe in frequent communication and creating great relationships within the Brazilian Beauty community therefore we facilitate 4hr monthly franchisee and coordinator meetings. At these meeting we share experiences, consolidated figures and decide as a group on where to spend the 3% group marketing fund. Conferences with guest speakers are frequently held to foster the community and further develop the skills and in turn we learn and share as a group.
- Franchise opportunities within Australia: New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria
- Contact email for further franchise discussion: email@example.com
- The above information is provided by: Francesca Webster (Founder and CEO of Brazilian Beauty)
Brazilian Beauty Marketing Images
Deluxe Full Set Eyelash Extensions
Full Set Eyelash Extensions
Advanced Dermal Rolling Treatment with LED Advanced Facial Treatment
Female IPL Underarm
(Images Courtesy of Brazilian Beauty – Used with permission)